Rutgers SAFETY Courses
Instructions to Register for Online/Zoom Classes:
Option #1 - Online Registration/Payment
- Fill out appropriate Registration Form for the date of the class you are looking to attend.
- Email form AND copy of drivers license to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will set up an online account for you and email back your User ID and Password - we will do this during business hours, Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm.
- You will have 24 hours (or until 12pm of date of class - whichever is first) to pay online with a credit card.
Option #2 - Mail In Registration/Payment
- Fill out and print the appropriate Registration Form for the date of the class you are looking to attend.
- Mail the form, payment AND copy of drivers license to 334 Dunhams Corner Road, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 - paperwork and payment need to be received prior to attending class.
Option #3 - Online Registration/Payment if you already have an online account
- Access your online account and register for the class via the online system
April 14, 2021 Class - Registration Flier
March 30, 2021 Class -
Participants must be pre-registered/pre-paid with East Brunswick Recreation to attend class. Classes are held online via the Zoom platform and the link will be sent to all participants prior to class.
Registrants must log in to Zoom meeting at 6pm to check into class and and the name on the Zoom screen must match the name of the registrant or you will not be allowed into the class. Class begins PROMPTLY at 6:15pm and Rutgers policy does not permit participants to enter the class late and will not refund your fee if you are late or do not show up to class, nor if you have Zoom connectivity issues.
Participants must attend this class with a video connection, call in attendance is not permitted, and the participant must always be on the screen throughout the class.
Information containing the Zoom link and class regulations will be emailed to registrants a few days prior to the class.