- Recreation & Parks
- Parks & Facilities
Take the time to view our Park Guide and then visit our parks.
Online Park/Facility Reservation Request Form
Online Facility Reservation Form
**New Location - Tammany Park**
East Brunswick's First and Only Campground!
Reservations are available now and must be requested via the Tammany Park & Campground Reservation Request Packet
For campsite rules and regulations, click here.
For more information about the location, click here.
Nearly 1,000 acres of verdant parkland and open spaces provide an array of recreational opportunities. The Department of Recreation, Parks and Community Services maintains 17 developed and 2 undeveloped parks with extensive facilities for:
- Hiking @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Picnic Areas
- Walking Trails @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Playgrounds, nature trails and lakes and rivers for fishing and boating complete a well-rounded system that beckons young and old alike to enjoy rest and recreation close to home.
East Brunswick Parks & Public Facilities
Complete List of Park & Recreation Facilities
- Beaver Dam Park
- Walking Trails, Natural Area, Parking
- Bicentennial Park
- Baseball/Softball, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis*, Handball*, Volleyball, Cricket Pitch, Boating, Fishing, Natural Area, Picnic Area, Playground/Tot Lot, Walking Paths, Hiking Trails, Parking, Restrooms
- Community Arts Center
- Elliot Taubenslag Theater, Playhouse 22, Outdoor Amphitheater, Meeting Rooms, Restrooms
- Community Park
- Tennis*, Pickleball*, Basketball, Youth Center, Boating, Fishing, Hiking, Natural Area, Parking, Restrooms
- Country Lane Park
- Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Tennis/Pickleball, Playground, Tot Lot, Picnic Area, Walking Trails, Parking
- Crandall Play Area
- Tot Lot, Parking
- Crystal Springs
- Water Park, Swimming, Basketball, Picnic Area, Parking. Entrance Fee.
- Dideriksen Park
- Football, Soccer, Picnic Area, Playground, Parking, Restrooms
- East Brunswick Baseball League
- Baseball/Softball*, Parking, Restrooms
- Frost Woods
- Hiking Trails, Natural Area
- Great Oak Park
- Playground, Tot Lot, Natural Area (Butterfly Park), Picnic Area, Parking
- Heavenly Farms
- Baseball/Softball**, Dog Park*, Multipurpose Turf Fields**, Disc Golf Course, Walking Paths, Parking, Restrooms
- Keystone Park
- Hiking, Natural Area, Parking
- Lenape Park
- Basketball, Tennis, Pickleball, Tot Lot, Natural Area, Parking
- Pine Ridge Park
- Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Tennis, Natural Area, Playground, Tot Lot, Picnic Area, Parking
- Riva Avenue Park
- Undeveloped Park
- Sadowski Play Area
- Basketball, Playground, Tot Lot, Picnic Area
- Tammany Park & Campground
- Campground, Firepit, Fishing, Walking Trails
- Tices Lane Park
- Undeveloped Park
- Volunteer and Veterans Park
- Gazebo, Fishing, Natural Area, Walking Paths, Parking
- Washington Heights Park
- Basketball, Playground
- Welsh Park
- Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Hiking Trails, Playground, Tot Lot, Picnic Area, Parking
*Lights for tennis courts, pickleball courts, and basketball courts will be on the following schedule:
- March 15 through November 14: Dusk to 10 pm
- November 15 through March 14: Lights are off for the winter season
Lights for Bicentennial Park Tennis Courts remain on for the entire year - an On/Off button is located on the base of each set of court lights.
**Lights on playing fields are available at Heavenly Farms by permit only.