Please be aware of the following as we continue to improve our parks system.
Beaver Dam Park - Closed to the public until May 5, 2024 for EPA Soil Remediation.
Bicentennial Park - Tennis Court #1 will be closed until further notice for resurfacing.
Lenape Park - Tennis Courts are closed until further notice due to the courts "rolling" and creating an unplayable surface.
- Hiking @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Picnic Areas
- Walking Trails @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Playgrounds, nature trails and lakes and rivers for fishing and boating complete a well-rounded system that beckons young and old alike to enjoy rest and recreation close to home.
East Brunswick Parks & Public Facilities
- Beaver Dam Park
- Beaver Dam Park will be closed to the public August 21, 2023 through May 5, 2024. As anticipated when the park was first opened in November 2021, the Environmental Protection Agency will be conducting additional soil remediation in a portion of the site that currently is not accessible to the public. Additional information regarding the work to be completed can be found on the EPA’s website https://www.epa.gov/superfund/fried-industries
- The Township of East Brunswick looks forward to reopening the park as we continue to work with the EPA in restoring this property for safe public use.
- Natural Area, Hiking Trails, Parking
- Bicentennial Park
- Tennis Court 1 - CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FOR RESURFACING
- Baseball/Softball, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis*, Handball*, Volleyball, Cricket Pitch, Boating, Fishing, Natural Area, Picnic Area, Playground/Tot Lot, Walking Paths, Hiking Trails, Parking, Restrooms
- Community Arts Center
- Elliot Taubenslag Theater, Playhouse 22, Outdoor Amphitheater, Meeting Rooms, Restrooms
- Community Park
- Tennis*, Pickleball*, Basketball, Youth Center, Boating, Fishing, Hiking, Natural Area, Parking, Restrooms
- Country Lane Park
- Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Tennis/Pickleball, Playground, Tot Lot, Picnic Area, Walking Trails, Parking
- Crandall Play Area
- Tot Lot, Parking
- Crystal Springs
- Water Park, Swimming, Basketball, Picnic Area, Parking. Entrance Fee.
- Dideriksen Park
- Football, Soccer, Picnic Area, Playground, Parking, Restrooms
- East Brunswick Baseball League
- Baseball/Softball*, Parking, Restrooms
- Frost Woods
- Hiking Trails, Natural Area
- Great Oak Park
- Playground, Tot Lot, Natural Area (Butterfly Park), Picnic Area, Parking
- Heavenly Farms
- Baseball/Softball**, Dog Park*, Multipurpose Turf Fields**, Disc Golf Course, Walking Paths, Parking, Restrooms
- Keystone Park
- Hiking, Natural Area, Parking
- Lenape Park
- LENAPE PARK TENNIS COURTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE COURT "ROLLING" AND CREATING AN UNPLAYABLE SURFACE.
- Basketball, Tennis, Pickleball, Tot Lot, Natural Area, Parking
- Pine Ridge Park
- Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Tennis, Natural Area, Playground, Tot Lot, Picnic Area, Parking
- Riva Avenue Park
- Undeveloped Park
- Sadowski Play Area
- Playground (Newly Installed September 2023)
- Basketball, Playground, Tot Lot, Picnic Area
- Tammany Park & Campground
- Campground, Firepit, Fishing, Walking Trails
- Tices Lane Park
- Undeveloped Park
- Volunteer and Veterans Park
- Gazebo, Fishing, Natural Area, Walking Paths, Parking
- Washington Heights Park
- Basketball, Playground
- Welsh Park
- Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Hiking Trails, Playground, Tot Lot, Picnic Area, Parking
*Lights for tennis courts, pickleball courts, and basketball courts will be on the following schedule:
- March 15 through November 14: Dusk to 10 pm
- November 15 through March 14: Lights are off for the winter season
Lights for Bicentennial Park Tennis Courts remain on for the entire year - an On/Off button is located on the base of each set of court lights.
**Lights on playing fields are available at Heavenly Farms by permit only.