CSWP Park Policies & COVID-19 Guidelines
We are excited to announce that Crystal Springs Family Waterpark will be opening to the public on Saturday, May 29. We are looking forward to welcoming everyone back into the park, this summer will be very different than previous years due to Covid-19.
There are several NJ Department of Health Guidelines and State Executive Orders that we are required to adhere to in order to open to the public. Some of these restrictions and guidance include:
- Limited capacity and cash-less reservation systems are required; therefore, daily tickets will be limited to 500 patrons per day initially. Tickets can be purchased online ONLY; there will be no tickets sold onsite at Crystal Springs. We DO NOT issue any rainchecks or refunds. Daily tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All chairs and picnic tables will be removed from the park. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own chairs. Shade is available on a first come, first served basis and there should be ample room for guests to spread out comfortably throughout the facility.
- Face Coverings must be worn upon entering the park, utilizing restrooms, at the concession stand and in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained. Face Coverings cannot be worn in the water. Footwear is required to use the restrooms.
- Crystal Springs will be operating daily 12pm to 6pm.
- We anticipate the entire park being open, however, Crystal Springs reserves the right to shut attractions, as needed, to ensure social distancing.
- Social Distancing on the deck and in the pools will be required and encouraged throughout the park by our staff.
- The Concession Vendor will be operating daily. Although patrons are permitted to bring food into the park, grilling will not be available.
- Lockers will not be available.
- There will not be any rentals.
- Restroom occupancy is required to be monitored throughout the day to encourage social distancing.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high touch areas will be maintained frequently throughout the day.
- Patrons are encouraged to wash hands frequently and utilize hand sanitizer provided throughout the park.
- Patrons who have symptoms of Covid-19 should NOT come to the park.
- All other rules and regulations normally enforced at Crystal Springs and located on our website still remain intact including No Alcohol, Glass, Personal Grills or Knives permitted.
- Crystal Springs is required to follow Executive Order 153, NJ DOH Outdoor Pool Guidance and NJ Bathing Code.
- Patrons that do not comply with the Governor’s Executive Order 153 pertaining to the reopening of public recreational bathing facilities will be removed from the park.
- Due to the ongoing and changing nature of Covid-19, Crystal Springs reserves the right to modify the parks schedule, regulations and amenities daily in regards to public health.
- COVID-19 Pandemic is Ongoing. The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person-to-person contact. Federal and state authorities recommend social distancing as a means to prevent the spread of the virus. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability, and death. Participating in this organization’s programs or accessing our facilities could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. This organization in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection will not occur through participation in our programs or accessing our facilities.
- The Township of East Brunswick prioritizes the health, safety, and welfare of its residents. As such, in an effort to mitigate the risks associated with COVID-19, the Township has limited daily ticket sales in order to provide all Season Pass Holders access to the park while maintaining a safe environment for all attendees. However, Crystal Springs reserves the right, at the Township's discretion, to limit or refuse entry to any Season Pass or ticket holder in order to maintain a safe environment within the park during this health emergency. Please note that the Township will not issue any refunds due to a ticket holder's or Season Pass Holder's inability to gain entry into Crystal Springs due to health emergency capacity restrictions.
When visiting Crystal Springs please keep in mind:
- All children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- No ATM services are available on site.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued.
- Glass, knives and alcohol are not permitted at Crystal Springs. If alcohol is found in the park, the police will be contacted, you and your party will be ejected, and no refunds will be given.
- The use of fireworks, sparklers, etc. are not permitted in Crystal Springs or the parking lots (updated June 24, 2018).
- All coolers and bags are subject to search at the main gate as well as inside the facility.
- Use of alcohol or drugs before entering the facility or while in the facility is strictly prohibited.
- Portable/personal/Bluetooth speakers are not permitted in the park.
- Proper bathing suit attire must be worn to enter the pools.
- Personal grills and sternos may not be brought into the park.
- For safety reasons snorkels, fins and goggles that cover the nose are not permitted.
- Noodles, floating rings, arm bubbles, kickboards (only allowed during a swim lesson or swim team practice) and bathing suits with built in floats are not permitted.
- Water guns, balloons, shooters, etc. are not permitted.
- No skateboards, roller blades or bikes are allowed in the facility.
- Life vests/jackets must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- Abusive or inappropriate language will not be permitted.
- No horseplay is permitted.
- Guardians are responsible for supervising children. Lifeguards are responsible for rule enforcement and responding to emergencies.
Read a full copy of the Crystal Springs policies (PDF). We are anticipating a great summer. If you have any questions, please feel free to speak to any of the managers.