Coronavirus Updates - Park & Recreation Related
Updates as of January 15, 2021:
- Recreation & Parks Office is closed to public. We are staffing the facility with a skeleton crew and may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Playing Fields, Tennis Courts, Pickleball Courts, Wall Ball, Playgrounds, & Basketball courts are open.
- Tennis Court Lights at Bicentennial Park will remain on through the winter due to the lighting system they have, the other tennis/pickleball courts are off until April.
- Restrooms and water faucets are closed for the winter.
- Social Distancing policies will be in effect.
- COVID-19 Tennis/Pickleball Court Rules.
- COVID-19 Playground Rules.
- Food collection for Aldersgate will occur at Recreation Office, 334 Dunhams Corner Road. An open box truck will be parked at our front door for donation drop-offs between 7am and 3pm, Monday - Friday. Please place your donation in the truck and we will deliver to Aldersgate as needed.
- Currently not accepting applications for playing fields/courts, indoor facilities or picnic groves - this will likely last until July 2021.
- Please Stay Off The Ice. Do not walk, skate, or fish on the ice.