Coronavirus Updates - Park & Recreation Related
Updates as of July 23:
- Recreation & Parks Office is closed to public. We are staffing the facility with a skeleton crew and may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Playing Fields, Tennis Courts, Pickleball Courts, Wall Ball and Playgrounds are open. Restrooms and basketball courts remain closed. Port-a-Pots are located in most parks. Social Distancing policies will be in effect.
- COVID-19 Tennis/Pickleball Court Rules.
- COVID-19 Playground Rules.
- Crystal Springs Family Water Park daily tickets available for sale. Information about tickets on Daily Rates page and direct link to purchase tickets. Social Distancing and COVID-19 Mitigation Protocols are in place.
- Food collection for Aldersgate will occur at Recreation Office, 334 Dunhams Corner Road. An open box truck will be parked at our front door for donation drop-offs between 7am and 3pm, Monday - Friday. Please place your donation in the truck and we will deliver to Aldersgate as needed.
- Playing field reservations are being accepted - you must fill out and return the signed and initialed Request Form, Certificate of Insurance, and your COVID-19 Preparation Plan to email@example.com for permit consideration. Currently not accepting applications for indoor facilities or picnic groves.