Coronavirus Updates - Park & Recreation Related
Updates as of July 6:
- Recreation & Parks Office is closed to public. We are staffing the facility with a skeleton crew and may be contacted at email@example.com
- Playing Fields, Tennis Courts, Pickleball Courts and Wall Ball are open. Restrooms, basketball courts, and playgrounds remain closed. Social Distancing policies will be in effect. Updates to these policies may be found on COVID-19 Tennis/Pickleball Court Rules.
- Crystal Springs Family Water Park daily tickets available for sale. Information about tickets on Daily Rates page and direct link to purchase tickets. Social Distancing and COVID-19 Mitigation Protocols are in place.
- Food collection for Aldersgate will occur at Recreation Office, 334 Dunhams Corner Road. An open box truck will be parked at our front door for donation drop-offs between 7am and 3pm, Monday - Friday. Please place your donation in the truck and we will deliver to Aldersgate as needed.
- Playing field reservations are being accepted - you must fill out and return the signed and initialed Request Form, Certificate of Insurance, and your COVID-19 Preparation Plan to firstname.lastname@example.org for permit consideration. Currently not accepting applications for indoor facilities or picnic groves.