Before you start your project, you will need to:
- Get a Construction Permit Application. This would include an application jacket and one or more technical sections, which can be picked up at the Division of Construction Inspection office.
- Submit your completed applications and any plans for review.
- When we complete the plan review process, if the application is incomplete we will notify the applicant.
- When we complete the approval process, you will also be notified that your permits are ready.
- You may start work when you have paid for and received your construction permit.