What Does the Division of Construction Inspection Do?
The purpose of the Construction Inspection Division is to administer and enforce State Regulations relating to the following for buildings and structures:
- New Construction
What Is the Building Code?
The administrative code that is used throughout New Jersey is known as the Uniform Construction Code (U.C.C.). The U.C.C. adopts International and other National Code Books as the technical text for each discipline. A current listing of the adopted codes can be found in the link here: NJ State Codes and Regulations
Addresses for these code books may be obtained from the Construction Inspection Division. You may also purchase copies at the local community college or visit your local library.
- Cross Connection Control Certification Form
- Fire Woodburning Stove Requirements
- Hot Tub Jacuzzi
- Prior Approval Forms
- Release Letter for Easements
- Retaining Walls
- UCC Chimney Verification Form
- Mechanical Permits vs Plumbing Permits
- PSE_G Load Data Form and Certification
- Mechanical vs Plumbing Mailout
- EB Certified Testers Mailout
- East Brunswick Plumbing Newsletter